Tesla Model S Power Stop Front Z17 Evolution Geomet Coated Brake Kit, 2012-2016
Make your Tesla Model S stop better with this front Z17 Evolution Power Stop Brake Kit!
- Tesla Model S 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016
- Ceramic keeps your Tesla Model S wheels dust-free & Genuine Geomet Coated rotors maintain that new car look
- Brake rotors are fully coated, including inside the vanes to extend rotor life, to maintain that great look behind open wheels
- Power Stop’s Genuine Geomet coated brake rotor, Ceramic brake pads & stainless-steel installation hardware are engineered to eliminate dust, prevent rust and improve stopping power
- Ceramic brake pads low dust formula validated through on-vehicle 3rd party tests in USA
- Dual layer high temp rubberized shims insulate noise for virtually silent braking
PowerStop is on a mission to deliver an easy way for any driver to upgrade their brakes - no matter where or how they use their vehicle. Our Z17 Evolution Geomet Coated Rotor Brake Kit includes brake pads, rotors, and stainless-steel hardware; everything you need for the affordable, easy replacement brake kit for your daily-driven vehicle. The Z17 Evolution pads feature a low-dust formula, validated through on-vehicle 3rd party tests in the USA, to keep your wheels looking like new. These pads also have multi-layer rubberized shims that insulate noise for virtually silent braking. The rotors are treated with a thin layer of Genuine GEOMET 360 coating to protect against rust and corrosion without diminishing braking performance, and are manufactured to original equipment specifications. If you’re looking to refresh the look and braking performance of your old, worn-out brakes, look no further. Say hello to a smooth, quiet commute with the Z17 Evolution Geomet Coated Rotor Brake Kit.
Trust EV Parts Online for all your Tesla Model S needs!
We Also Recommend
Tesla Model S HEPA Carbon Activated Cabin Filter, Under Hood, 2016-2021
Tesla Model S, X Steering Wheel Trim Cover, ABS, Black Matte Carbon Fiber, 2012-2020