Tesla Model 3 Performance Rear Disc Brake Pad Hardware Kit, for Red Calipers, 2018-2022
Replace your Tesla Model 3 Performance rear disc brake pad hardware with this quality kit from EV Parts Online!
- Tesla Model 3 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021,2022
- Helps restore your Tesla Model 3 disc brake system’s reliable performance
- Available as an axle kit and not per side
- Engineered using stainless steel for superior durability, consistent performance, and longevity
- Manufactured to meet the same form, fit, and function as OEM disc brake hardware kits
- With PTFE coating to minimize drag and resist corrosion, high heat, and chemicals
- Comes with rubber-coated abutment clips
- Designed to prevent premature wear and reduce noise and vibration
- Ready to install out of the box to save you lots of time
- Replacement for 8008254-00-A
- For Track Mode Package (Red calipers)
- Tesla 3 Performance 2018 - 2022
A failing disc brake hardware may seem like no big deal, but when left ignored for a long time, it can lead to more serious issues, such as reduction in spring tension, premature/uneven wear, excessive caliper movement, and noise. Saves you from all these headaches with its highly reliable Disc Brake Hardware Kit. Manufactured using premium-quality stainless steel, disc brake hardware is designed to deliver consistent performance, maximum durability, and longer service life. It also helps reduce noise, minimize drag, and resists abrasion, high heat, and chemicals, thanks to its premium PTFE coating, which has an extremely low coefficient of friction and the highest operating temperature of any fluoropolymer. And since it’s made to meet stringent OEM requirements, it provides optimum braking performance and total confidence you can rely on for years to come.
Trust EV Parts Online for all your Tesla Model 3 needs!
We Also Recommend
Tesla Model 3 Rear Disc Brake Pad Hardware Kit, for Grey Calipers, 2017-2022
Tesla Model 3, Y DFC 5000 Ceramic Low-Metallic Rear Disc Brake Pads, 2017-2021